The apt feedback system refers to the art of giving and receiving feedback in a neutral and effective manner.
In any transformational program, it’s important to utilise our Feedback Dynamics program to record changes and make transitions easier. This program also facilitates professional relationships and communication by offering tangible results. On an individual level, it assists an employee to improve on his or her skill set through regular feedback and coaching.
These are the topics are feedback dynamics segment cover:
- The definition of Feedback Dynamics.
- Understanding how Feedback Dynamics works and the tools that make it work.
- Learning the three phases of Project Management and how to assess these
- Discussing effective goal-setting.
- Learning how to give feedback using Feedback Dynamics.
- Recognizing the importance of motivation.
- Developing a performance journal and performance plan.